Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pull up challenge - Week 1

Week one of the pull up challenge is over. It went well but I kind of forget an important aspect of the program. I was confused and I only did two days of the pull ups instead of four. I will get it right this week.

Anyway, here's what my week consisted of:

Monday: Upper body lifting + pull ups at 50% (meaning sets of 50% of max so 3 in my case, until you can't do anymore) 14 1/2 pull ups total + 10 min intervals on arc trainer - 60 mins
Tuesday: Boot camp - 60 mins
Wednesday: 20 min of a spin class + 40 min on cardio machines - 60 min
Thursday: Boot camp - 60 mins
Friday: Lower body lifting + pull ups at 50% for 11 1/4 total (I was tired today) + 10 min intervals on stair climber - 60 mins
Saturday: 5.8 mile run - 60 mins
Sunday: off

That is about the max I work out. If I had to miss a day in there I wouldn't stress over it. In fact I usually get closer to 5 hours a week of exercise not 6.

I am so tired this weekend. Like I feel like I'm pregnant b/c I just can not stay awake. Now, don't get all excited, I know I'm not pregnant but that is the kind of exhaustion I feel right now. I dont' know if it's the 6 hours of exercise or if it is because I had to wake up early almost everyday this week. I was up at 5:30 pretty much all of those days. I am going to focus on getting more sleep this week and see how I feel.

Last weeks weight: 133.4
This weeks weight: 133.2
Average calories 1688 (this is low b/c one of my days last week was still part of my little 5 day slim down thing)

I think that's it for the week. I did wake up last night with a totally dry through and I couldn't even swallow so that could be contributing to my tiredness. Hopefully I can kick it with enough sleep. Until next week... Stay Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment