Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

25 apples in 3 days?

I ate a lot of food this week. The main culprit? Dried apples and almond butter. I don't normally buy almond butter so I ate a little too much in celebration. And, if you follow me on facebook, you know my other pleasure I indulged in this week, dried apples. I ate a WHOLE number 10 size can of dried apples in 3 DAYS!!! To say I have been bloated ever since is a severe understatement. I gained a full 5 pounds this week. 132 to 137. Bleh. I really hope it's just the apples. I guess we will see this next week. 132 was really low as I am normally 133-134 so that makes the gain seem even more.

In workout news, workouts were great. I did a really hard crossfit workout called the Filthy 50. It was 50 reps of a bunch of hard exercises. The highlight of the workout was 50 burpies and I did a push up in 35 of them! It was awesome! Today's ride was supposed to be 25 miles but I underestimated the distance and it ended up being 31. That last 5 miles was into the wind too and it was really hard mentally. But I am glad it is done! Next week we'll do 35.

My body is so tired right now that typing this is making me tired, so I'm going to go. Here's to another great week with healthier eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment