Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Feeling "off"

I don't know why but I just felt off this week. I felt really tired and not motivated in my workouts. Today was better but the rest of the week was just bleh.

Here's what the workouts looked like:

Monday: crossfit workout - was really tired here. Might be b/c I started out with a 2 minute plank so the push ups were harder later on in the workout.
Tuesday: boot camp and zumba
Wednesday: crossfit (short)
Thursday: off
Friday: boot camp - strength pyramid
Saturday: 33 mile bike ride

Today my body is tired from the ride but I am feeling better than earlier in the week.

Sorry this is a boring update... I'll try to make it more exciting next week. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment