Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I heart crossfit

I have started doing crossfit workouts and they are AMAZING!!! I double L o.v.e. love them! They have me ready to puke and I am running around the gym like a super woman. (see www.crossfit.com for info if you want it) I've never had so many people ask me what I am doing at the gym before. It is so funny. I was doing overhead squats and this guy said that it was "incredible" that I could do that. Ha ha. I also had a guy stop me and say that a couple months ago when I was doing pull ups he was watching me and thought to himself, "she is in better shape than I am! I need to get my butt in gear!" Since then he said he has lost 20 pounds and is in better shape than ever! He said that I was an inspiration to him! Wow, right? Anyway, those are my random thoughts for today.

Pull up challenge update: I am still going on this. I don't think I've improved too much actually but I will retest for the last time on Monday. I will still work on them obviously but they will stop being such a big part of my workout. I want to try to build my arms just a bit so I may start working them a little more often and see if it makes a difference. I don't really want them "bigger" just leaner. But I also don't want to diet so we'll see if just working them a little more makes a diff. I have no idea if it will.

Boot camp is going GREAT! The group is so motivated! We are doing really different things this time. There are close to 20 women and it is a lot of fun to have that many people there. It's good times.

I am going to try to get back into the regular posting again. So watch out. I'm back. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment