Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 61 - count down begins

Today went perfectly! I have the worst sore throat ever though. I still followed the plan and drinking 2 gallons of water was not hard at all b/c I felt thirsty all the time (b/c of the sore throat). I did feel like I was working out all day. But it's ok. This is basically my second job for a while. And that is fine. Here's how the day went down:

6am - cardio 1 - 55 min walk/jog
10am - lift legs and tan
7:30 pm - cardio 2 - 30 min run/stairs
8:30pm - abs

It was actually easier to split up the workouts like that throughout my day. Now I am a sticky mess though.

Here's the daily deets:

Weight: 136.4 (yes it went DOWN after a weekend!)
Sleep: 8 hours
lift: 50 min
Cardio: 1 hour 25 min
Total: 2 hour 15 min
Calories: 1340 (34g/113g/157g)
Water: 2 gallons

Temptations resisted: (here's where I get to pat myself on the back) none - no temptations today

Can't get much better than that folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment