Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

8 weeks out

8 weeks out today! Crazy, huh? I lost 2 1/2 lbs this week but my eating hasn't really been on since thursday. I gotta clean up my game. I was up super late on thursday night and I have felt off ever since. This week is going to be hard bc it is my son's birthday and there will be cake two different times. We'll see how I handle it. I am having cake for a free meal tomorrow (like i haven't had any of those this week, ha!) but will avoid the cake on tuesday at his friend party. I can do this. Maybe i'll make a little protein cake...

9 weeks out: 137 lbs
8 weeks out: 134.6 lbs

Average calories this week: 1423
Total exercise: 9 hours 15 min (6 h 20 min cardio)
Average water intake: 26 cups

Tomorrow is a day off and boy will it feel great! Here's to another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment