Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 Days out!

Life is good today! I only have one more cardio session until I go to CA!! For those of you who don't know, Brandon and I are going to Orange County next Monday - Thursday without the kids! He is going for work and I am going to lay out on the beach all myself!!! It's going to be heaven.

Back to today. I think my TOM bloat is almost gone but the scale will tell all tomorrow so we shall see.

Workout #1: 6-7am: Boot camp - lift legs and shoulders
Workout #2: 8:30-9:15: 45 min cardio, arc trainer intervals
Workout #3: 6pm-6:45pm - 20 min run, 25 min bike

Ugh, can we say sick of working out!!!

Food:

1. 2 slices Ezekial bread, 3 egg whites, mustard
2. 2 T. pb, 1 T. protein powder, stevia
3. 3 oz chicken, 1.5 oz avocado, romaine lettuce, balsamic v.
4. 2 T. almond butter
5. 3 oz lean ground beef, brocolli
6. 4 egg whites, 1.5 T. pb

1212 Cals, 63 g fat, 1145 mg sodium, 54 g carbs, 108 g protein

Water: 22 cups so far but will be 24 before I go to bed

That's about all for today folks!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!

    You are going to do awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lindsey, you're such an inspiration! Have fun in OC.

    ReplyDelete