Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Friday, October 2, 2009

8 Days Out + bonus surprise

Hey guys! Another great day! I had no idea I had it in me to be so motivated! Here's what went down today:

Goals:

20 cups water: one more to go
Carbs, one serving starchy: DONE
Cardio, 2x45 min: DONE
Weight training: DONE
Sodium, high/regular: DONE
Tanning: in just a minute

Workout #1: 6:00am, Boot Camp which included weight training and 20 min of my cardio
Workout #2: 8:30am, 15 min of intervals on spin bike and 15 min hill walk on treadmill
Workout #3: 6pm, 45 min walk/run intervals (I can feel the lack of carbs/food in general in my workouts)

Food:
1. 1/4 c oats, 2/3 sc protein powder, 1 date
2. Another Date and some almonds
3. Turkey patty and veggie soup
4. 1 T. better 'n' peanut butter and 15 chocolate chips
5. 3 oz turkey and brocolli
6. 3 egg whites, 1/4 c. ff cheese, 8 turkey pepperoni, 2 T. natural pesto

1055 cals 38 g fat 2625 mg sodium 82 g carbs 82g protein

For some reason I'm nervous to do this but if I can't do THIS than I shouldn't be doing this. SO.... Here you go, the suit. Keep in mind bikini division allows off the rack suits.

5 comments:

  1. you have NOT had 3 kids! Your my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds! Here i am your faithful follower;)
    OMG I am so excited for you!! You look the best that I have EVER seen you look...and I have seen alot of progress pics along the way!!
    I just showed my husband and he was like "wow she looks good,doesn't even look like the same girl(cause you know I have shown him your progress pics along the way too:)!!" I am super excited for you congrtas,and of course I will be following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smokin!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just for the record...your implants are not like mine. I had a lot more of my own before getting implants which doesnt help matters. I am like a D and they still MOVE a lot. It doesnt look like yours would move :)

    However, if I could get to your itty bitty size, then mine would look better too.

    You look so good. I am super proud of you because women always say they CANT physically get smaller after having children and you are walking proof you can rock a bikini after *3* babies! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and btw. you have lots of control. You are very disciplined when it comes to portion control. 1 tbsp of Better N Peanut Butter...yeah, only if it was the last tbsp in the jar. otherwise, I would eat like 10! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so hot! good job linds! green with envy here in NM!!

    ReplyDelete