Welcome To My Little Space

Follow me as I share the struggles, triumphs and craziness of life as a mother of three, personal trainer and national level NPC bikini competitor.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Date night!

Hey guys! I'm glad there are three of you out there checking on me. ;-) Today went well for a weekend. My goal average calories for the week are about 1650 or so (still a little under my regular maintenance since I won't be doing cardio... I have family pictures in two weeks and I'd love to lose just another lb or so. But if I don't it's totally fine. I get skinny face at 131 and under. Lol. I'm such a dork, I know. Anyway, here's how today went:

Weight: 133.4
Water: 18 cups
Workout: Lift back and shoulders and abs - 50 minutes
Nutrition:

Meal 1: 116 g steel cut oats, 1 T. almond milk, 2 T. sf syrup/greens drink - 2c spinach, 2 leaves kale, 70g blueberries, 1/3 c. egg whites, 8g protein powder

Workout

Meal 2: 3 rice cakes, 4 egg whites blended with 1/2 t lemon crystal light and scrambled

Meal 3: tropical homemade protein bar (oats, egg whites, pineapple, etc)

Meal 4: 130g refried beans, 2 oz lean beef, ww tortilla

Meal 5: 1/2 apple, 220 g plain greek yogurt, 12g pb2, caramel da vinci syrup, 2 chocolate squares, 1/2 slice bread, 1 T. pb (random snacky meal)

Meal 6: 3 oz chicken, 2 c. spinach, 2 T. sf maple syrup and 1 T. balsamic vinegar mixed for dressing

Dessert: 1/2 gelato cone from costco and later 1/2 c. ff cool whip with 4g pb2 stirred in

1711 cals; 44g fat; 194g carbs; 129g protein

I'm glad I'm done with the "dieting" for now. I'd still like to get securely down to my happy weight before my family pictures and before I start with Erik but i'll just eat slightly under maintenance and get there slowly.

Tonight we went to Costco and the mall looking for everyone's shirts for family pictures. We found something for everyone but me. :-( I'll have to keep looking. I don't want flowy even though flowy is cute. I don't think it photographs well. Our colors are blue/green/gray with a pop of mustard yellow if desired. It is for my whole extended family so hopefully everything meshes together.

It was so wonderful not doing cardio today. Seriously, I get so excited for my workouts now because I know I don't have to do cardio at the gym. I am loving it.

I think that's about it. I hope you're all having a great weekend!

What kind of "style" do you prefer for family pictures? Total matchy matchy? Color coordinated without "matching"?

I was really going for the jeans and white shirt look but no one else was buying that. ;-) Jk. I like coordinating colors. I am hoping though, since we have to coordinate family members that don't live close by that it all ends up working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment